Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Real Shag Band Meanings Does Anyone In The World But Me Remember This Old SNL Skit?

Does anyone in the world but me remember this old SNL skit? - real shag band meanings

I'm not even sure if he plays the main character, but I think it was Jim Breuer.

Only the air two or three times, but perhaps because I are very involved in the heavy metal scene of the 80s, I found it funny. I can not remember the name of the plan, but the story of a man who, as a heavy metal band operated and worked selling real estate. He wore suits, long, blond fluffy hair cut and not singeresque metal, growling kind of sales pitch of the house.

Best Answering Machine: Yes you that have forgotten parody, and his name, you can find me a clip.

POSSIBLE better response if: No one does that, but at least you can not remember his name, and gives me more information, visit (as inin this case) than I do.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment