Wednesday, February 17, 2010

M&b Men List Confused In Distance Education Univ.?

Confused in distance education univ.? - m&b men list

Hello, I am Vishwas, I completed my 10 +2 (MPC) with 65.3%. I have to study for distance education at IGNOU University. and I b.com (general). In those 3 years I wanted to certification programs is to b.com and certification programs, say the Indira Gandhi National Open University good. After completing my course I want to MBA in the United States, the best university i (t have mean as the best university). Give me a list of good Univ. pursuing an MBA. Have a nice day
Thanks man

2 comments:

realchin... said...

There are so many good MBA schools. My son goes to this. You can use these schools that are in the top list. Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Princeton University Press, Columbus, IN, VTC, Georgetown. Good luck.

sonia said...

Hey, Anna University, Chennai - Distance Education Courses are ... Last date of receipt and submit nominations is 6 February ... See "The Hindu" of 23 -10 To 08th They do not know whether they offer courses in UG ... Check it out ... Good luck!

Post a Comment