Saturday, December 12, 2009

Developing License Plate Recognition Software Need Advice From Auto Ins Experts. Is It Ever A Good Idea To Pay "Out Of Pocket" Rather Than File A Claim?

Need advice from auto ins experts. Is it ever a good idea to pay "Out of Pocket" rather than file a claim? - developing license plate recognition software

It sleeting and the car ahead was stopped at a red light, and it breaks my key and press the 10/15mph. The car I had with Nick minor damage visible in the color of the bumper, because my motherboard made. No damage to my car. The man who hit me was visibly angry, shouting insults and saying that was his wife and son in the car ... It was an accident, they call it. Police were called and we exchanged information. I called in the accident with my supplements. co. but I explained that I do not want to handle this out of my pocket if the other party agrees (to prefer higher interest rates). My questions: 1.) Is this a good idea to pay your own pocket? I think this will have serious consequences if someone hit me in the car developed medical problems because of the accident. 2nd) This is my 2nd minor accident in my career as a racing driver (meine 1 was 1.5 years). Allstate considered me, since these 2 accidents so close together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment